Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
This information describes the operations carried out on the personal data of users collected by the Site on the occasion of:
- of a purchase on the Site
- of information requests
This information is also provided pursuant to art. 13 European Regulation on the protection of personal data to those who interact with the web services of My Benefit S.r.l., accessible electronically from the address www.mybenefit.it. This information is provided only for the My Benefit S.r.l. website and not for any other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
The “owner” of the treatment
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons
identified or identifiable persons.
My Benefit S.r.l Via G. Leopardi, 46/a 41123 Modena Tel: 059/828941 is the Data Controller of the personal data of users collected during the use of the Site Services. My Benefit S.r.l. will process personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing for purposes of access to the site, fulfillment of the purchase contract and/or execution of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party;
- General marketing purposes;
- Processing of e-mail addresses for soft-spam purposes;
- Processing for profiling purposes for marketing purposes;
- Processing of data for purposes of assistance/customer care;
- Processing of data for the purpose of fraud prevention in the case of online payment with electronic payments, including profiling and monitoring;
- Processing of data for administrative-accounting and fiscal purposes;
- Processing of data in order to allow the user to exercise his/her rights;
- Processing of data for purposes of ascertaining, exercising or defending a right.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation when the site is being loaded into the browser, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. Specific summarized information will be reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for special services on request.
Optional provision of data
Apart from what has been specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data when requested in special sections of the site. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested. The consequences of a refusal to provide personal data are indicated for each treatment.
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
01 – Processing of data for purposes of access and registration to the site, fulfillment of purchase contract, execution of pre-contractual measures at the request of the person concerned
My Benefit S.r.l. will process the user’s personal data to allow the online purchase and the conclusion of the purchase contract through the Site, as well as the proper execution of the obligations arising from that contract and, finally, to execute the requests sent by the user.
The legal basis for the aforementioned processing is the fulfilment of the contract or, as the case may be, the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject. For these purposes, the data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to carry out the individual processing activities. However, My Benefit S.r.l. may keep the data for the purposes and for the maximum retention periods indicated in this statement or in the cases established by the Regulations and/or the law.
For this purpose My Benefit S.r.l. will process the personal data of users to:
- Allow the user to access and navigate the Site;
- Allow the user to register on the Site, creating an account, and to take advantage of services reserved for registered users, including the ability to purchase through the Site and to exercise, if necessary, the right of withdrawal;
- Allow you to access the Site and browse as a logged-in user, recognizing you regardless of the device you use;
- Maintain and manage your account;
- Store data and information in the user’s account (personal data, order history, returns, delivery addresses);
- Allow the user to put products in the Shopping Cart and conclude the purchase contract through the Site;
- Allow the user to make the online payment of purchases made on the Site – Execute the purchase / supply contract.
The provision of data for the purpose in question is optional. However, since the treatment is necessary to allow access to the Site and/or navigation and/or registration and/or the provision of services account management and maintenance services as well as the conclusion and execution of the purchase contract through the contract of purchase through the Site or to respond to pre-contractual requests made by the user, the failure to disclose your personal data will make it impossible for us to provide you with the necessary information. Failure to provide data will make it impossible to conclude a purchase contract through the purchase contract through the Site and / or to receive answers to requests made.
02 – Treatment of e-mail address for purposes of soft-spam
My Benefit S.r.l. will process the e-mail coordinates provided by the user in the context of purchasing a product and/or service offered and sold on the Site, to allow the direct sale of similar products or services without the need for the express prior consent of the person concerned, as provided for by art. 130, paragraph IV of Legislative Decree 196/2003, or as provided for by art. 6 par.1 lett. fe from recital 47 of EU Reg 2016/679 by the legitimate interest of the owner and always provided that the user does not exercise the right of opposition by contacting My Benefit S.r.l.:
- Via e-mail, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of soft-spam My Benefit Srl will treat the user’s data until the exercise of the right of opposition.
03 – Processing of data for purposes of assistance/customer care
My Benefit S.r.l. will process user data for general assistance and customer care activities and therefore to respond to requests for information from users or to respond to complaints, reports, and disputes.
The legal basis of this treatment is the consent, to be provided freely before sending the form of data collection.
The user has the right to revoke consent and / or oppose the processing of personal data concerning him for the purposes in question by contacting My Benefit S.r.l.:
- Via e-mail, at the following email address: email@example.com
In case of opposition My Benefit Srl refrains from further processing of personal data for this purpose, unless it can prove the existence of compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the treatment that override the interests and rights and freedoms of the person concerned or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim. The provision of personal data for the purpose in question is optional. However, failure to provide data and/or the exercise of the right to object may make it impossible to respond to requests and/or reports and/or complaints and/or disputes by users, if the response to such requests involves the processing of personal data of the user.
For this purpose, My Benefit S.r.l. will process the user’s data for the time necessary to carry out the requested activities.
My Benefit S.r.l. may, however, retain the data for the purposes and for the maximum periods of storage indicated in this statement or in the cases established by the Regulations and/or the law.
04 – Treatment of data for purposes of prevention of misuse of site services, including monitoring
My Benefit S.r.l. will process the personal data of users in order to prevent the misuse of its services and, in particular, the non-payment of purchases made on the Site, including through monitoring of user behavior. This treatment will take place through an automated system that works on the basis of the rules set by My Benefit S.r.l. and that takes into account the user’s payment history of purchases made on the Site.
The legal basis for this treatment is the legitimate interest of My Benefit S.r.l.. The user has the right to object, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning him by contacting My Benefit S.r.l.:
- Via e-mail, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to provide personal data for the purpose in question and / or opposition to the use of such data My Benefit S.r.l. will refrain from further processing of personal data of users for the purpose in question, unless it can prove the existence of compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the treatment that override the interests and rights and freedoms of the person concerned or for the establishment, exercise or defense in court.
05 – Data processing for administrative, accounting and tax purposes
My Benefit S.r.l. will process user data for the purpose of fulfilling administrative and/or accounting and/or fiscal obligations connected with the provision of the Site Services and/or the purchase contract concluded through the Site, such as, for example, the keeping of accounting records and the issuing of sales invoices.
The legal basis for this treatment is the fulfillment of legal obligations to which My Benefit S.r.l. is subject.
The provision of data for the purpose in question is mandatory. Any refusal to provide data will make it impossible for the user to use the services of the Site and to conclude the purchase contract through the Site.
The data will be stored and processed until the expiry of the legal deadlines provided for the performance of each administrative-accounting and tax compliance and / or for the time required by law for the preservation of related documentation.
06 – Processing of data in order to allow the user to exercise rights
My Benefit S.r.l. will process users’ data in order to:
- Give feedback to requests to exercise the right of withdrawal; requests to exercise the legal guarantee of conformity; other rights arising from the purchase contract concluded on the Site and / or provided by law in relation to that contract and / or in relation to the provision of Services on the Site;
- To carry out any activities that prove necessary as a consequence of the exercise of such rights and to proceed, if necessary, to the relevant refunds;
- Receive and respond to requests to exercise data protection rights.
The legal basis for this processing is the fulfilment of legal obligations to which My Benefit S.r.l. is subject.
The provision of data for the purposes in question is compulsory, as the treatment is necessary to allow My Benefit S.r.l. to fulfill legal obligations and the user to exercise the rights that the law or the contract give him. Any refusal to provide data for this purpose will make it impossible for the user to exercise these rights.
For this purpose, My Benefit S.r.l. will retain and process the data until the expiry of the legal deadlines provided for the exercise of the right or, in the case of exercising these rights, for the time necessary to manage and close the file; in the case of exercising the rights provided for by the GDPR, the data will be processed until the certification by the Owner that the request has been fulfilled.
07 – Data processing for the purpose of ascertaining, exercising or defending a right
My Benefit S.r.l. will process users’ data for the purpose of ascertaining, exercising or defending a right in all competent venues.
The legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest of My Benefit S.r.l..
08 – Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated
Your data may be sent to the recipients or categories of recipients listed below:
- Società e imprese (società di factoring, società di recupero credito, società di assicurazione del credito, società di informazioni commerciali, società di informazione creditizia per la sola verifica e consultazione della solvibilità);
- Trasportatori, spedizionieri, padroncini, poste, società per la logistica;
- Banche e istituti di credito;
- Soggetti istituzionali ai quali la comunicazione dei dati risulti obbligatoria o necessaria in adempimento di obblighi di legge o funzionale all’amministrazione del rapporto;
- Responsabili del trattamento.
- Companies and enterprises (factoring companies, credit recovery companies, credit insurance companies, commercial information companies, credit information companies for solvency verification and consultation only);
- Carriers, freight forwarders, post office, logistics companies;
- Banks and credit institutions;
- Institutional subjects to whom the communication of the data is obligatory or necessary in fulfilment of legal obligations or functional to the administration of the relationship;
- Treatment managers.
09 – Rights of the interested parties
Pursuant to the provisions of Articles. 15-21 EU Regulation 2016/679 the subjects whose personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction.
Users also have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests should be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com.