Owner of the treatment
My Benefit S.r.l., Via G. Leopardi, 46/a 41123 Modena, tel. 059/828941
The Data Controller is responsible to you for the lawful and correct use of your personal data and may be contacted for any information or request regarding such treatment.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your pc, tablet, smartphone or other terminal (hereinafter, the “Device”) when you access a web page or application. Cookies allow you to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or the device from which the user accesses, generally in an anonymous form and, depending on the information they contain, if the latter is previously registered, so as to recognize the person as a user or customer. The information refers to the number of pages visited, the language, the place from which you access, the number of new users, the frequency and repetition of visits, the duration of the visit, the browser or device through which you connect.
What are the cookies used by this site?
This site uses so-called “Technical” cookies for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of a service explicitly requested by the User, in order to provide this service. Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of certain areas of the site and include:
- Persistent Cookies, which are not destroyed immediately after closing the Browser, but remain until a pre-set expiration date;;
- Session Cookies, which are also destroyed immediately after closing the browser.
These cookies avoid the use of other techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of the users and not allow the acquisition of personal identification data. In the absence of these cookies, the site or some portions of it may not function properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of user preferences.
- Profiling Cookies are designed to create profiles of the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same as part of web browsing. Because of the particular invasiveness that these devices can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about the use of the same and thus express their valid consent;
- Third party cookies, used to collect information on the use of the Site by users in an anonymous form such as: pages visited, time spent, traffic origins, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third party domains external to the Site (Google Analytics);
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/
The user can set up the so-called “private browsing”, thanks to which his browser program stops saving the history of the visited sites, the eventual inserted passwords, the cookies and the other information about the visited pages.
It is warned that if the user decides to deactivate all cookies, the quality and speed of the services offered by this website may deteriorate drastically and you may lose access to some sections of the site itself.