GOODLOOK PINHOLE GLASSES
REHABILITATIVE EXERCISE FOR THE EYES
GoodLook glasses do not have lenses, instead, they have curved surfaces with microscopic holes called stenopeic holes, calibrated and shaped by a laser. GoodLook glasses are good for those suffering from bad eye posture.
- It is a medical device; read the instruction manual carefully
- CE marking
- Made in Italy
- The validity of our claims is upheld by scientific researches
- Improves your vision capabilities
- Reduces eye fatigue
- Brings relief to pain to neck-shoulder area caused by bad posture
The special shape of the GoodLook glasses, combined with the precise arrangement of the holes, forces the eyes to carry out a constant realignment movement, in the endless search for the light source.
These imperceptible micro-movements constitute a specific passive exercise that improves oxygenation of the eyes, for a more effective rehabilitation.
GoodLook Glasses are recommended:
- To improve eye conditions such as near- and far-sightedness
- When suffering eye fatigue, dry eye syndrome, irritation
- If you wish to strengthen your eye muscles
- If you wish to improve your eye posture
- When suffering from stiffness in the neck/shoulder area
While wearing GoodLook Glasses, you can exercise your eye muscles by:
- Reading a book on the sofa or outdoor
- Watching TV / smartphone screens
- Working on a PC
Never wear GoodLook while driving or performing activities that require full vision and focus.
All GoodLook models apply the same therapy with no difference in performance; the only difference is in material and appearance.